...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning through Wednesday evening for extreme fire conditions....
* timing...the strongest winds will occur from mid morning to mid afternoon on Wednesday. Relative humidity will plummet after sunrise...bottoming out during the afternoon hours.
* Wind...south southwest at 25 to 30 mph with gusts to near 40 mph at times.
* Relative humidity...falling to 25 to 30 percent in the afternoon.
* Fuel...most fuels remain dry and cured despite recent rain.
* Impacts...any fires that start may spread rapidly due to the low relative humidity...dry fuels...and very strong winds.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.