...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday.
* Timing...this evening and tonight.
* Ice accumulations...a light coating of ice on exposed surfaces and untreated roads due to freezing drizzle this evening and tonight.
* Snow accumulations...up to an inch.
* Visibilities...typically 1 to 3 miles...but patchy dense fog at times.
* Current information...many roads have become wet as the temperature is near or slightly above freezing. Some secondary and untreated roads will remain slick. The temperature will drop below freezing this evening...along with freezing drizzle and snow. This will again result in widespread hazardous travel.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing drizzle and snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.