... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 6 PM this evening to
noon CST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow... which is in effect
from 6 PM this evening to noon CST Sunday.
* Timing... expect snow to develop around 6 PM and then diminish
around noon Sunday.
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between midnight and 6 am Sunday.
* Snow accumulations... total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches... with
localized amounts up to 5 inches... are expected.
* Winds / visibilities... look for reduced visibilities at times
tonight down to one half mile at times or less.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ramsey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 12:19 CST Feb. 13, 2016 – National Weather Service